Wearing Course Wetpour Playground Surfacing Granules With Binder - Range Of Colours Available
- Trim back edges of hole to be repaired to form a neat square edge (the repair will often look better if it is trimmed to a neat geometric shape).
- Remove any damaged or contaminated material from the area to be repaired. The underlying surface will need to be dry before any rubber can be laid.
- Thoroughly mix the rubber granules and binder in the ratio of:
- Top Rubber 12Kg of Rubber to 2.5Kg of Resin
- For small quantities this can be hand mixed either in the tub supplied or in a wheelbarrow lined with polythene. For larger quantities we recommend the use of a ‘pan’ type mixer such as a Cretangle or Imer.
- Place the mixed material into the prepared hole and level off slightly proud of the surrounding area using either the float or a flat piece of wood.
- Lightly lubricate the steel float with the soapy water and level and compact the mixed material into the repair using the float.
- Clear away any excess material.
- The curing time for the mixed wet pour is determined by atmospheric conditions but will generally be in the region of 2-6 hours during which the repair will need to be guarded to prevent deliberate or accidental damage.
Online Playgrounds can deliver all the quality parts you need, at a time you need them throughout the world.
Consignments big or small; we work closely with our logistic partners to provide fast deliveries wherever you are and on time.