Textured Resin Children's Climbing stones / Rockholds
Our resin climbing stones are supplied in a selection of random shapes and are suitable for installation into either timber or brickwork. Fixings for timber are supplied as standard however when fixing into brickwork you will need an additional upgrade kit.Read More
The rock holds are suitable for both new installations / repairs and are very easy to fit. All fixing bolts should be M10.
Fixing to Brick:
- Drill a straight 16mm x 60mm hole into a solid wall
- Press the expansion socket into place flush with the wall
- Line the large holes up and mark out position for small wall plug hole.
- Push the socket bolt through the climbing stone and tighten into the shield anchor until tight.
- Screw the anti-rotational screw into place.
Fixing to wood:
- Drill a straight 13mm hole into the wood
- Hammer a T Nut into the back of the wood (available in our hardware section)
- Repeat steps one and two in order to create a good number of holes for placing your holds
- Secure the wood to the wall and bolt your holds on
|Product Code||Climbing Stones|
Online Playgrounds can deliver the quality parts you need, at a time you need them throughout the world.
Consignments big or small; we work closely with our logistic partners to provide fast deliveries wherever you are and on time.