With almost everything at Online Playgrounds available for International Delivery, your order can be sent to 130 countries around the world, including North America, Australia, the Middle East and China.
We always calculate a fully delivered price so you will never have to pay any additional charges when your order arrives. You are able to order online for most countries, however if your order is a over a certain size you will be asked to contact us via online chat or email.
How it works
Can I send my product using International delivery?
- Almost everything at Online Playgrounds can be sent internationally.
Where can I send my product?
- Choose your delivery country at checkout, enter your address and your basket total will be generated.
- You can pay in British Pounds either through Paypal, Amazon Pay or via credit card
- There are a few counties which you will have to contact our sales team to obtain a quotation.
Will I have to pay import taxes and duties?
- VAT will be charged on all purchases.
- VAT can be refunded where the customer can provide a current VAT registration number, Business Registration Number and where the UK Customs and Excise Organisation allows us to make the refund.
How do I track my order?
- Once you've placed an order, we'll send you an Order Confirmation email as well as another email to let you know when we've dispatched your order. For more details on how to track your order via email and mobile updates click here for UPS or click here for Tuffnells.
- All International orders are sent using a secure signed for delivery service.
- That's it! All you have to do is wait for your parcel to arrive.
There are some products that are unavailable for International Delivery. This can be due to reasons such as legal restrictions, warranties or logistical limitations that prevent us from sending products outside of the UK. In some cases, some countries restrict the import of specific products. Please ensure you are permitted to import your chosen product before placing your order.
In some cases, local customs can introduce delivery delays that are out of our control. You will be able to track your order on our courier's website. For details on how to track your order click here.
If you have any queries at any time please Contact Us.